The Green Light

28.4.07

April Showers


So, I know that no one is reading this yet. But I just went through a lot of my posts from last year when I was going through so many bad things, and there were so many comments that made me see how lucky I am to have such amazing, supportive, loving friends. I can't wait to be home and spend an amazing summer with all of you. So I guess what I'm saying is thank you for being my friends. Hopefully you'll read this and know how much you mean to me.

Yep, sentimental. That's what happens in April.

2 Comments:

  • I clicked on your blog link by accident, and boy am I glad I did. Welcome back. We missed you.

    Speaking of which, I miss you. We've disconnected in the past months and I'm so sorry that I've been a part of that happening. I love you, Heather Pringle. You are my big sister and my friend and I am grateful for everything you've done for me. Call me when you gt home, dear. I can't wait to see you.

    By Blogger Ellie, At May 1, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

  • I clicked on your blog in a similar fashion as well -- only I didn't click it by accident, but rather because I wanted all my links to look the same color of already-been-clicked-on-light-green. haha yeah....

    in any case, I'm SO glad you are blogging again. I am also many more times glad that you are my friend. And in connection with that, I am glad of how much time we will be spending together this summer -- hopefully you can help me ease into the transition of the next stage of my life, as you have always been there to impart your older wisdom on me. I am wordy and sentimental, but I blame April too. Even though it is now May -- the fault still lies with April.

    This comment is longer than your post, so I'll stop here. Glad to have you back.

    By Blogger hannah, At May 2, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home