The Green Light

6.2.06

To Jon.


I spent a weekend at home with friends, family, and pets. I also spent a weekend with Jon, and it was one of the best yet.
To Jon:
Thank you for being my rock, for sticking by me through everything. For holding me when I'm crying, even though I probably just did something to upset you. For loving me so completely - more than I ever expected I would be loved. For taking me for ice cream. For telling me I'm beautiful, even when I don't believe you. For your undying patience with me and my mood swings. For being more than I could have dreamed up, and everything I did. I love you.

4 Comments:

  • I Love Heather! You are seriously so amazing.

    By Blogger Jon, At February 6, 2006 at 1:51 PM  

  • You guys are so cute. It's rediculous. Like, something-out-of-a-movie, I'm-so-incredibly-happy-that-my-two-friends-are-so-happy, two-amazing-people-who-are-perfect-together cute. And I am SO SO glad that I finally got to see you for once. Thank you for kidnapping me. The key word there being 'nap' because thats what you did, Heather my dear.

    haha I love you!

    By Blogger Ellie, At February 6, 2006 at 8:28 PM  

  • mmmk, so you guys are adorable. I'm sorry I missed you this weekend, I hope you still love me! (puppy eyes)

    By Blogger hannah, At February 7, 2006 at 10:39 PM  

  • Such a great shot of you two! And, ewwwwwwwwwwww, gross - so in love.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 16, 2006 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home