The Green Light

22.1.06

What's in a week ...?

So it's been a week since I've been back. It feels like it's been a lifetime. As I sit here with my feast of stoned wheat thins and vitamin water (yeah, dinner of champions), I find that a lot has happened in these handful of days that make up a week.

I started classes, and they seem to be generally the same old same old. I guess that's what happens with core curriculum. Thank God I have a friend in my History of the Universe lecture - one of us can sleep while the other takes notes. More art history and philosophy. More drawn out writing exercises. Though, I really shouldn't use that tone for the art history and philosophy - that's the stuff that keeps me interested.

I reintroduced myself to New York City. And it's still an incredible place, and I still feel tiny and insignificant yet more alive than ever whenever I walk down one of these dirty sidewalks. And I still love you best, Philly.

I played with my friends, from Beach Night to Beer Pong to fried chicken to naps and Christian billboards. I tell you, folks, friends are what keep us going.

Well, I have about a gazillion pages of reading to do. Ok, it's more like 150. But still. Family Guy is on tonight, so I have to get to it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home