The Green Light

15.2.06

GoodSearch

Hi,

I'm now using GoodSearch.com to search the Internet. Every time I do, money goes to my favorite charity or school. I hope you'll give it a try and support the cause that you care most about.

The site is powered by Yahoo!, so you'll get the same quality search results that you're used to. What's unique is that they have developed a way to direct money to your charity or school with every click.

The more people who use this site, the more money will go to those in need. So please spread the word to your friends and family.



So this is the generic "Tell a friend" message. But for serious, use it. And mark Awbury Arboretum as your charity - this place is a gorgeous natural resource that is truly the epitome of having potential. I see great things happening with this place (not to mention the fact that there's an amazing woman in the role of Land Manager who is already making huge progress).
Don't believe me that it's worth a tiny change in your web search habits? Check it out: http://www.awbury.org/

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home