The Green Light

7.5.05

Lucky

So I've been meaning to post a major tribute to Players, but the more I think about it, the more I realize how little I have left to say. Players has been my true love for four years (my longest relationship ever), and I'm heartbroken to have to move on. But I know now that it's never really over, we never really leave. So I'll sum it up with what I wrote on the door of the screw cabinet (fitting that I finished there . . .):

Heather Pringle '05 President
Working - Babe Secoli
Peter Pan - Mermaid
Patience - Love-sick Maiden
The Lady Cries Murder - Set, Make-up
The Laramie Project - Romaine Patterson, Set
Museum - Stage Manager, Elizabeth Sorrow, Zoe, Set
Alice in Wonderland - White Rabbit, Set
The Lark - Joan, Set
MIS, MIS, GEH. This will always be the place I see when I close my eyes - my home.

Thank you for all the memories, laughter, tears. I am so lucky to have been a part of this.



In other news . . .
I'm in love. I never thought I'd be here, but I am. And I'm deleriously happy. Everything just fits, for once things make sense, and I don't need to analyze. I just know. It's amazing. I'm so glad I finally learned to let my guard down, to let him in. It's not perfect, nothing is - and yet there's nothing I would change. =)

My senior project is awesome - I instantly felt at home when I got there, the people are so wonderful. And even though I lost feeling in my face on Thursday from being outside in the wicked cold, it's still awesome.

So basically, I'm a happy girl. Yay!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home