The Green Light

5.4.05

hands down

so i was a badass yesterday and left school for a "doctor's appointment". turns out my doctor is down at citizens bank park. i'd never been to a home opener, and boy did i luck out with my first time. row 13 behind home plate, hot dogs, crabfries, sunshine, and the phillies won (i guess i was a good luck charm)! i tend to forget how much i love baseball until i'm there, i can smell it, i can hear it, i can feel it. baseball really becomes a part of your soul, something you can't ignore, something you'll always feel and love. yeah, baseball.
"Hands down, this is the best day I can ever remember. I'll always remember."

it was 65 degrees and sunny today. my mood is very much dependent upon the weather, so clearly, i'm quite cheerful. i just feel the sun through and through, it warms me and melts any knots of frustration. i drove home with the windows down. it's time for skirts and my spring mix of music. it's time to live again. i've felt more alive in the past 48hours than i have in the past few months. i'm aware, i'm in tune. i'm alive. tired from day light savings, but alive.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home