The Green Light

20.4.05

Too Much

No, it isn't even 6am yet. Yes, I'm awake. No, I'm not happy about that.
These last two weeks of school are taking so much out of me. I have a gazillion projects to do, on top of regular assignments, on top of spring concerts, on top of rehearsals, on top of performances, on top of sleep deprivation and emotional train wrecks. It's seeming to be more than I can handle. Things are good (well, almost), but there are just too many of them going on at once. I feel like I can't be fully there for anything because I have so much else going on in my head.
Well, maybe that's not entirely true. I was totally there last night for the last choral concert. I was completely in the zone for my solo. It's such an amazing thing to start a song without nerves and be shaking by the end.
And I'm all in with Players, too. Though I guess that isn't exactly a new thing. I'm savoring every moment.
It's all very exhausting. I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open as I crank out a short story. I need a day off. But I don't think I'll be getting one any time soon ...

1 Comments:

  • In just over a week everything will be over. You will have little to no worries, the drama will all be gone and the only thing you will have to do is go on projects then graduate. Just get ready for day trips to the shore, because I'm expecting you there a lot =)

    By Blogger Jon, At April 21, 2005 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home