The Green Light

30.4.05

Pseudo Ode

Ok, so this isn't my ode to Players yet. But I just have to say that the past two nights have been amazing. I am so lucky to be a part of this, to be able to work with so many talented people. I'm heartbroken (but excited) as I face my final curtain - it's been one hell of a ride. On Thursday, vR told us to think back to our first show, our first opening night. I can still remember the size of the knot in my stomach as I made my way on stage - I was a tiny little freshman, allegedly able to sing her solo, with new choreography (about thirty minutes new) in my head. I was terrified. And just about as excited I'd ever been.
So as I face that final curtain in a few hours, I remember that girl, so full of curiosity and awe. I'm glad to know she's still in there somewhere.
So let's make it sparkle, make it shine, and give 'em hell. One last time.

1 Comments:

  • i love you

    i love u more than chocolate
    i love u more than cheese
    i love u more than that rock over there

    I LOVE YOU HEATHER
    ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

    By Blogger Lina, At May 1, 2005 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home