The Green Light

18.11.05

WOW

AAAAAAAAAHHHH!
OK, so I know it's been forever and a day since I posted. And I really am sorry.
So there were many requests for an update on the Hoo-Ha that was Cabaret weekend. As it's been almost two weeks, I don't have the details in my head anymore. But it was a really amazing weekend. It was sooooo good to see everyone. Those of you who performed: WOW. I was totally blown away by the talent on that stage. And general hanging out with everyone was perfect, it really was. I missed falling asleep with my friends around me. =)
So I saw Harry Potter last night. WOW. Sooooo good. Voldemort is terrifying, Daniel Radcliffe is a stud and a half, and the effects were incredible. Definately my favorite movie of the series. And spent with good company. =)
Here's a thought:
There are so many things about home that are so easily taken for granted. Like thermometers. I notice these little absences on a regular basis, and this week it was spices. You never imagine that you won't have basil or curry at youor fingertips. You never think that food could be bland without remedy. I miss spices.

5 Comments:

  • nice! i dont really know what else to say, i mean what else is there? anyway ill see u in like a week or so!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 18, 2005 at 7:56 PM  

  • Hey sweetheart! Yeah, I just moved and it didn't even occur to me that I'd need to go BUY spices. I mean, what's up with that?

    By Blogger Frankie, At November 19, 2005 at 12:08 PM  

  • HEATHER!
    a) I love you.
    b) I'm GOING AWAY FOR THANKSGIVING. Do you know what this means? This means it will be another zillion years until I see you. AND I'll miss the hoo-ha. I am super upset about this.

    I miss you like mad, and I hope you dont have TOO much fun without me. Aww, okay, have all the fun you want. I love you!

    By Blogger Ellie, At November 20, 2005 at 11:25 AM  

  • HEATHER!
    a)me too
    b)I'M HOME for thanksgiving. so... hoo-ha? OH I think so. I can't wait, because as you may or may not know, I miss you very much.

    By Blogger hannah, At November 20, 2005 at 9:37 PM  

  • Spices! I could so send you spices!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 28, 2005 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home