The Green Light

28.10.05

Big Red?

So I may be a redhead.
And by "may", I mean I am.
See, I wanted to be a brunette for Halloween. And so I tried that spray stuff. But it was all black and gunky and sticky and got all over the place. And when I washed it out, it was like something out of The Ring with all the black water dripping down me. Ew. So I remembered about this temporary hair dye that comes out in 8-10 shampoos. So I wandered over to Duane Reade, but alas, they only had reddish and purpleish and blonde. I found one that was allegedly light brown - "Iced Coffee". Now, I have nearly white blonde hair. So what would be coppery brown on someone with darker hair is just coppery on me. Oh well. It still looks really cool.
Yay for dying your hair out of boredom.
Never fear, I'll be blonde again soon.

3 Comments:

  • I hope it sticks around till I can see it! haha send me a picture!

    By Blogger Ellie, At October 29, 2005 at 8:12 PM  

  • im not gonna lie i really like the blond tho i am sure that the brown looks quite glorious because you are a glorious person i'm just a bigger fan of the blond. not to mention you can bame things on the blondness CANT WITH BROWN
    example
    today i was in the airport ordering a salad and i go up the the cash register and ask for the chef salad only i dont pronounce it like chef i pronounce it like chEEf ::shakes head:: dear lord if only i were blond

    By Blogger Lina, At October 29, 2005 at 9:38 PM  

  • no.... please no.... redish heather is manage able... blonde lina? no, just... no.... 2 words 6 grade photo.... (nobody can call me stupid for that cause its 2 words and a # so HA!)....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 30, 2005 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home