The Green Light

9.10.05

Damn the Man

So now I'm officially a college student because I have irregular sleep patterns. Studying til 3am, only to get up at 7 to finish. Staying up til 3am on the phone, then sleeping in til 1. I stayed up til 3 again last night, too.

Last night was awesome. We just chilled down in the lounge, watched Empire Records (I'd forgotten how much I love that movie), played pool, played video games. It was just exactly what I needed to find here. Since barhopping isn't really my thing, it was nice to find a place to hang out that was so mellow - so much like home.

I'm injured. See, the other day, it was rainy. And I was wearing rubber flip-flops, mainly because I couldn't find any other shoes. And so I was walking to Weinstein for dinner, and there was this manhole cover on 9th street. And I stepped on it. And I slipped. No, I wiped out. Completely. So there I was, doing a split in the middle of 9th street in the rain. Laughing. Unfortunately, I'm still injured and standing/stairs are seriously painful.

That's all for now, folks.

2 Comments:

  • haha awww, you sound like me with your falling habits! I'm not gonna say I haven't faceplanted in the street before... (and many other places, too) And Empire Records is an awesome movie -- I love mellow fun

    By Blogger hannah, At October 9, 2005 at 11:48 AM  

  • Yeah, Empire Records really is fantastic...haha sleeping's so crazy when you're in college. It's all about the naps (since you basically never sleep at night). I'm sorry you're injured, but glad you went down laughing :). I've done that many a time...no worries. I'm REALLY glad you seem happy now.

    By Blogger Frankie, At October 9, 2005 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home