The Green Light

20.10.05

$150 cash deposit?!

Isn't it weird how the best weekend ever can be followed by the worst week ever?
This week has been exhausting, drained, tiring, depressing, stressful, and generally icky. I just spent about two hours wandering the Village with my gimpy knee in search of a movie for my presentation today. To no avail. When I did in fact find it, I had to sign up for a membership to rent it, but the guy wouldn't take my Visa because it's also a debit card, and the only other alternative was $150 cash deposit. Which I don't have. So the movie is out there, but I can't get to it. Which probably makes this even more frustrating. I cannot wait for classes to be over today. I'll get on a bus, and soon I'll be in the land of grass and quiet. Maybe I wouldn't be freaking out so much if I had so grass or quiet. This noise can really get to you sometimes.
Did I mention that I'm completely sleep deprived and can barely stand without serious effort?
Yeah. It's been one of those weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home