The Green Light

4.10.05

I wanna be a Tischie

So I just posted a comment on Ellie's blog about this, so I figured I should actually mention it here. I want to move on to Tisch after my two years in GSP. I want to sing and act. I need that stage. Recently, the need to perform has just been coursing through my veins (as has the flu - yay), and I am 90% sure that this is what I'm supposed to be doing. The other 10% wants to go to law school. Hey, maybe I can do both. Isn't that what life's all about anyway? Living all 100% of your dreams, no matter how all over the place they may be.

4 Comments:

  • exactly.

    I don't think I could've said it better myself.

    Also, I love you.

    By Blogger Ellie, At October 4, 2005 at 2:31 PM  

  • amen? no no... ill be more assertive....
    AMEN!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 4, 2005 at 3:32 PM  

  • i think im pressin the heck YES BUTTON on this entry

    ::does a presses button motion with her fingers making sure to emphisize how serious this matter is. then slowly stops realizing that she is all alone and its 12:21 on a wed night::

    By Blogger Lina, At October 5, 2005 at 12:19 AM  

  • your bachelors degree doesn't have a freaking thing to do with what you do afterwards. if youw ant to act and go to law school, act and go to law school. and who the fuck says that you have to go straight after your undergraduate career? if you want to act, act. unless you want to be a neurosugeon, don't freak too much about how what you do now will affect what you do later.

    seriously.

    By Blogger M'ris, At October 31, 2005 at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home