The Green Light

4.9.05

a litany

What I want right now:
-friends
-the ability to make said friends: to stop being so shy and scared
-to shrink this city a bit
-food cooked by my mommy (no more pizza or ramen)
-to stick with optimism and focus on the fun stuff I've done
-this week to not have felt like 2 years
-a beverage that is free but is not water
-NO MORE PANIC ATTACKS
-motivation
-a room to myself so that I can sing
-Jon to come back
-Kirby
-air conditioning
-happy new quotes for my blog/away messages like everyone else
-a shower
-to be in an a cappella group
-to be cool again
-a nap
-hugs!

3 Comments:

  • is there such thing as a virtual hug?

    By Blogger hannah, At September 4, 2005 at 5:47 PM  

  • My darling Heather. First of all, you're amazing. Please don't ever, EVER forget that. Secondly, I am the queen of disliking/complaining about/questioning college and the college years so please don't hesitate to talk to me about anything and everything. I promise I'll understand and do everything I can to help. Feel better!!! Things will get easier. Remember that you are in control of your life no matter how little it may feel that way sometimes. I heart you sweetie! xoxo ALWAYS, Frankie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 4, 2005 at 9:07 PM  

  • virtual hug? VIRTUAL HUG? of course there is a vitual hug. . .geez hannah. . . ::grumbles:: . . . anyway HEATHER ILL GIVE U BIG VIRTUAL HUG!

    ((((((((((heather))))))))))))

    By Blogger Lina, At September 4, 2005 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home