The Green Light

24.8.05

To Do

I'm importing all my music onto my computer. Just one of the many tasks on my to do list in the next few days. I just can't believe I'm going to college this weekend, it's so surreal. I can't figure out how time flew so quickly.
We had a PIT/Beast Crew reunion on Monday night. I always forget how much I love slumber parties until I'm at one - cookies and talking til three in the morning = best thing ever. Goodbyes = worst thing ever. I've already said a few goodbyes, and I'm dreading the ones I'm facing in the next few days. I just don't think I'm quite ready for this step. Moving on to college, sure. Saying goodbye, not so much. But I guess I can't have one without the other. But I know it's not goodbye, I really do. I know we'll be together again by Thanksgiving at the latest. I'm looking forward to showing off everyone who comes to visit me (by the way, my door is always open if you want to visit the Big Apple).
I'm just looking for an element of closure or resolve that I fear will never quite arrive.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home