The Green Light

21.7.05

Going Home

I'm going home tomorrow. Well, I won't actually get there until Saturday, but I am getting on a plane headed there tomorrow. Though I have my moments of hesitation when I think of what I'll miss here, I can't deny how excited I am. I've missed it so thoroughly, so completely. I might have found a close second in New York, on my couch, at the Rec ... but nothing is quite Home the way Diest is. It's where I fit, where I'm happiest, where it seems dreams you have yet to stumble across manage to come true. I can't wait to be back in the land of cobblestones and brick, of enchanted sunsets and bewitching night skies.
And I know there are reservations in many of your minds concerning old flames that reside there. Never fear - I've moved on! No more heartbreak from glorified summer flings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home