The Green Light

17.8.05

Reality Check

When did moving away from home and starting a life in a foreign city with strangers go from distant dream to next week's activity?
Well, I don't know how the summer disappeared, but it did. And now I'm packing up my life and preparing for goodbyes. I'm kind of in shock, but at the same time, I've never been so excited. I have a really awesome roommate (only the one seems to exist, but that's cool), I have a cool schedule, and Welcome Week promises to be amazing. So the weight of goodbyes is lifted a bit.
And I have faith that we'll still be friends. I have faith that love will conquer all. I have faith that we'll all change for the better and thus bring back more to love. I have faith that we'll survive this change, this challenge. We have too much spirit not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home