The Green Light

18.9.05

I want crazy squirrels!

It's so hot.
And I'm drinking coffee.
Why?
Because I'm tired and I have a paper to write.

I went down to Muhlenberg this weekend. It was sooooo nice. It's like, well, like a college. Here, it's New York City - college is sort of an afterthought. But there was grass and a quad and a real campus. And even crazy squirrels. I want crazy squirrels!

So at this point, I've pretty much made up my mind to transfer. We'll see how the year goes, though. And I may as well make this an enjoyable year. I just wish I had made the right choice the first time around.

4 Comments:

  • The only things better than crazy squirrels are crazy black squirrels.

    By Blogger Steve, At September 19, 2005 at 8:35 AM  

  • oh no Stevo-o. The squirrels here (at muhlenberg) would kick the living shit out of any squirrel in the entire world. In fact, I would take these squirrels to win in a fight against, say mike tyson. These furry little fucks sit there and foam at the the mouth and just wait to pounce. One day, those little bastards are gonna get whats coming to them....

    By Blogger Jon, At September 19, 2005 at 10:03 AM  

  • its true, those squirrels are evil.

    furry little bastered
    ::rubs leg and the twitches::

    By Blogger Lina, At September 19, 2005 at 5:55 PM  

  • heather back me on this one. the cracked out muhlenberg squirrels would kick the shit out of any cow. I'd put money on this one.

    By Blogger Jon, At September 20, 2005 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home