The Green Light

20.9.05

Clarification and Air Conditioning

Just to clarify: The Muhlenberg squirrels could kick all of our asses combined. The one I tried to be nice to stared me down and bared his teeth. Don't question them. Be afraid.

In other news, I'm going home for Homecoming, and I can't wait. I miss Chestnut Hill SO much. (I know, I know, I can't believe I just said that either.) I can't wait to see everyone!

It's very strange to me that a Players cast list has gone up and my name isn't on it. I miss the Rec more than I can say.

We're getting "illegal" air conditioning tomorrow. It's only illegal because we're not supposed to have it. But I really don't see a valid argument against it. We're supplying it - it's like a fridge. But better. Because it won't be 85 degrees in here anymore. Sweet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home