The Green Light

6.10.04

tribute

i hate a goodbyes.
i had to say goodbye to one the dearest people in my life tonight. my mom said, "he's easy to love". it's true. from my first memories of him, to the ones i formed tonight, i've loved him. he's the warmest, funniest, most thoughtful . . . taking in little frogs in the mountains, carrying me around over his shoulder, fireworks, kites, lighting up every stage he ever graced, showing me a good time in the armpit of the world, the best giggle in the world when he's tickled - except when there is an immunity present (coconut soda and kittens), the best prom date a girl could ask for, someone to hug. my first marriage proposal.
this is my tribute to the guy who i can't imagine my life without. the guy who i'll never forget, despite the miles between us.

all my love, all my hope.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home