The Green Light

26.9.04

pressure

"You have no scars on your face and you cannot handle pressure."
-Billy Joel

I feel like he's saying that to me.
In my new college essay, I open with "I'm seventeen years old, and I only have one real story to tell about myself." And it's true. How can I survive in NYC if I haven't lived yet? How can I handle the pressure of this whole process with the experience to toughen me up?
I can't handle pressure.


On another note, I saw Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. And while the acting and plot were horrendous, the dancing was amazing. I want to move like that! More importantly, I want a guy who can move like that!! Any males reading this: go take some dance classes. It won't make you less manly, it will make you ten times more attractive!

1 Comments:

  • okay, first off, you do move like that. you and kels are now officially the sexiest girls i know because of the 20 or 30 minute dancing amazingness that occured in the cave. i consider myself priveleged to have witnessed what will now clearly be a historical event in my life. you are dancing fiends!!

    second, can you teach me french in 40 minutes? this jury is going to rape the french out of me...

    By Blogger Tilly, At September 28, 2004 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home