The Green Light

29.9.05

Hello Disease

So, I'm sick. And it's very very strange to be sick and not have your mommy make you soup and not have your daddy tuck you in on the couch. My first sickness of college. It's one of those fever-and-tummy illnesses (yay for puking in the bathroom of a hookah bar in alpahbet city). And it's gloomy and rainy, and I really just want to stay in my pajamas. I made myself tea and chicken noodle soup.

On the up-side, I was in Alphabet City last night. And, well, of course, I was thinking about RENT. And then, like a shining light, there it was in all its glory: the Life Cafe. It was so amazing. All of a sudden, I'm living RENT. I mean, I am at a prestigious university in very comfortable quarters. But I'm deifinately poor! And artsy. And developping a family in the city.

Vive la vie boheme!

2 Comments:

  • YAY FOR CITY-FAMILY!!!! erm..... yea.... hmm.... sickness.... chestnuthill feels your pain too.. kinda.... but not really.... and in further news: i am addicted to "..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 1, 2005 at 8:30 PM  

  • Hello Heather. It's nice to hear from you again. Just wanted to say, stay cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 2, 2005 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home