The Green Light

28.2.05

emotional siberia

another day of snow. as i sat on the couch today, watching episode after episode of sex and the city, i watched the world outisde getting more and more white. i was glad to be under my blanket, but i couldn't shake the feeling of isolation. there was just an inescapable sense of being deserted in some sort of frozen wasteland. alone and cold.
maybe all this couch time is giving me too much time to think. i need a new train of thought - these ideas aren't productive, they can't become actions, so why waste the time and energy to even think about them? because i can't escape them, despite my logical side's protests. well, i guess i'll just have to upgrade that half of myself to a more powerful fighting strategy.

"I know the truth and it haunts me, I learned it a little too late."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home