The Green Light

5.2.05

nerves

my nerves are being quite mean to me at the moment. i mean, i've always gotten nervous about this show, but this year it's amplified by a thousand. this time, it's a test. i need to prove to myself - and the audience - that i'm good enough to really do this. i need to make sure that i'll be on stage in front of a thousand people or more again. and that terror that is usually relatively quiet is full force today - that fear that i'm not good enough, that i don't have what it takes.

1 Comments:

  • You are more than good enough. I've heard you sing and i consider myself lucky to have done so. I am going to be the guy who 10 years from now gets to say "i knew her back when....." Don't worry about anything because you are going to be awesome.

    By Blogger Jon, At February 5, 2005 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home