The Green Light

17.2.05

the right to feel

i've fallen into a place where my emotions are hypocritcal. which is strange, because emotions are (unfortunately) out of my control, whereas hypocrisy is usually fixable. i have no reason, in fact it would seem i have no right, to feel the way i do. but i guess we always have the right to feel one way or another ... it just lacks explanation or justification. but alas, i do feel this way. even i fail to see the reasoning behind it. but can emotions really be explained? i just hate that i can't shake this ... logically, it's totally irrational. nonetheless, i'm in serious need of a hug.

1 Comments:

  • I hope you're not taking my comment as meaning you shouldn't feel what you feel. I've totally felt the way you felt before and you have every right to feel whatever way you want to feel about anything. I am just saying that in my life now....I wish I was feeling bored, instead of the interesting things going on being more like plagues than anything fun. I'm jealous of how you feel, I guess you could say.

    By Blogger Beetlebum, At February 21, 2005 at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home