The Green Light

2.12.04

college?

"Dear Heather,

Thank you very much for your application for admission to New York University. We very much appreciate your interest in NYU.

We have just completed our review of your application and I must inform you that we are unable to offer you admission into the College of Arts and Science."

Ok, so i died a little right there.
But, there is always a BUT.

"However, I am delighted to tell you that your application has been selected for the General Studies Program."

Well, why didn't you just say so?
So it's not CAS. But it's still NYU. It's liberal arts - that's what I would've been doing anyway. And it's still four years. And it's NYU!
So I got into NYU. My moment of disappointment has passed for the most part. I'm going to college! There will be a meeting with the guidance counseler tomorrow, but I think it's looking pretty certain that I'll be in NYC for the next four years.
Wow.
I'm on emotional overload at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home