The Green Light

28.11.04

boy-less

so last night i was in the car, on my way home from a party, listening to john mayer (room for squares), and suddenly it dawned on me: i was totally happy. i was smiling for no apparent reason. and more significantly, i found that i was totally content to be boy-less. see, there were all these moments throughout the evening when it kind of crossed my mind, that "oh, i wish i had someone to cuddle with" moment. but they were fleeting. and by the time i headed home, they were unwanted. i'm not sure how this came on, but it's nice. it's a first in quite some time. and for once, i'm free of him - the "ultimate boy". the one who's always been in the back of my mind (and the front of my heart). for once, i'm thinking without consulting my memories of him, i'm breathing without missing him. i'm me, on my own, on top.
plus, there's a lot more on my plate right now.
like college.
and alice.
Auto response from tillycaster: Alice is coming...
HiPpie9301 (11:18:32 PM): too sooon
HiPpie9301 (11:18:43 PM): too soon for me to let go of another show
HiPpie9301 (11:18:56 PM): too soon for the idiot freshmen who dont get it yet!
HiPpie9301 (11:19:27 PM): too soon for the mushroom
HiPpie9301 (11:19:36 PM): too soon for the first act finale
HiPpie9301 (11:19:50 PM): but too far from costumes
HiPpie9301 (11:20:01 PM): too far from the gremlins
HiPpie9301 (11:20:18 PM): i decided that hell week is actually a hell fortnight, because it all starts tomorrow

yep, it all starts tomorrow. and i can't wait. =)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home