The Green Light

7.11.04

cabaret

ok, so i'm not quite the M.C. that joel grey was . . . but it was still an awesome show! i just feel so alive on stage, so right, so in place. singing 'torn' last night, putting everything i had into it, it hit me more strongly than ever before - this is what i have to do with my life. i have to sing. there's just no other way that i can live my life. there just isn't.
so now, i just need to get the hell out of high school (and chestnut hill), and get on with my life.
and yet . . .
as we get closer to december, i feel a little piece of me hurting, aching, as it hits me that i only have a handful of curtains left on the stage at the rec. i'm not quite ready to say goodbye to players. i doubt i ever really will be.
mis, mis, geh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home