The Green Light

31.1.05

one song glory

"I'm writing one great song before I go ..."
today, someone reminded me of a part of my life that has long been in hibernation. call it lack of inspiration, call it laziness ... whatever the cause, the fact remains that it's been over a year since i wrote a song. there was a time that they came to me as easily as breathing - though not all of them were good. but those songs were a huge part of me, a claim to fame. and for some time now, i haven't had it in me to write a new one. i have moments where i doubt my talents, but i have to say that i have written some really good songs. songs that i would listen to. at any rate, today, someone wanted to know if i was still writing, still playing. someone believed in me. and that goes a long way. so now my guitar is back in tune, and the words are coming again. slowly, timidly. it's coming back. the songs are coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home