The Green Light

23.7.04

houston, we've made contact

now, i know you're all dying to know what the status of a certain ex-waiter male citizen of diest is, and my relationship with said individual. the answer? he's lovely, and it's lovely to see him again.  no crazy butterflies taking over my ability to speak.  just seeing an old friend and enjoying the fact that i'm back in his company.  either i'm gaining sanity and stability as time goes on, or i was just incredibly delusional this afternoon and thought i was being calm.  but i'm pretty sure it's the former. but it was really nice to see him again - i've missed him, all the little details that had started to fade.
i've missed everyone here.
and i miss someone in the states that i hadn't thought i'd miss . . .
otherwise, life is great here.  back onto my shedule that consists manly of eating, drinking, and sleeping. yesterday, we did nothing. we sat at a cafe (then another, then another) and talked. and sat.  and then came home and slept. then ate. then went to a cafe. then (around 4am) came home and slept.  what an exciting life i lead here.
i'm home. i'm just so happy. i wish i could put words to how i feel about this place, but i really can't. i've tried - i have journals full of attempts to describe it - but it's no use. i just fit here, i feel like me. and i love that. and i hope that someday i can officially call this home.

1 Comments:

  • Hiiiii heather, its annie.
    Since we share the bond of love for International Males I must concur that they all really hot. They just seem to get hotter and hotter as it goes on, maybe its because you odn't see them for a while or whatever .
    I miss you! Come home and go to Starbucks with me.
    Well I must go Pack for the convention (GO KERRY) but eat lots of chocolate, drink lots of good beer and get a picture of your man.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Your International Males Lover.
    P.S Omg I got my stuff from color me mine and its OKAY, the napkin ring is weird but the plate turned out okay (surpriseingly)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 24, 2004 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home