The Green Light

7.6.04

tumbles

well.
discovering secrets is a dangerous sport. it can be fun when it's a juicy bit of gossip, or something that gives you a clue to a history or future you may have never seen otherwise. but sometimes, sometimes you come across secrets that should stay secrets. because they hurt, they sting. i wish some things could have remained secret, but i guess i'm better off knowing. i'll be more prepared.

it's a hard moment when you realize that someone you've always loved, regardless of whether you always like them, hates you.


on a lighter note:
every day i get more and more excited about being laurelei president. i get more and more exctied that i'm players president. i'm excited that i can be a leader in these groups that i love with so much of my heart (despite the various frustrations they bring up). i'm really looking forward to next year.

i watched the tonys last night, and it was basically a three hour broadcast of my dream. it also reminded me of how much i need new york. it's like my air.

song night tonight. do we even have songs yet? =) strangely, this is one of the things i love so much about my class. as we face our last year together, it makes me sad to know that, despite the fact that they weren't neccessarily my best friends, i have grown up with these girls, they've seen me at my best and worst. i wouldn't trade it for the world.

i took a tumble earlier. on pavement. bummer. i skinned my knee for the first time since i was like 8. in an odd way, it was a nice experience. i was channeling a younger, klutzier (well, that hasn't quite changed) version of myself. it was nice to laugh at myself (since i was alone, and the tumble seriously needed some laughter attached).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home